HD652 Data Sheet
The Model HD652-IND15-A30-B057 shown below is typical and representative of the HD652 Models. For more information on specifying a holding fixture, see the 600 SERIES OPTIONS page and 600 SERIES CREATING A MODEL NUMBER pdf.
The maximum distance between mounting interfaces is directly related to the main beam length. Specify the distance between mounting interfaces to be at or slightly larger than the length of the part-to-be-handled. The fixture can be adjusted to accommodate smaller length parts, however, the main beam(s) extending from each end frame may be inconvenient. For more information see the 600 SERIES OPTIONS
page and 600 SERIES CREATING A MODEL NUMBER
Addition of the optional SR or DR gearbox decreases the vertical riser adjustment from 12″ to 10″ and increases the minimum trunnion height from 43.5″ and 45.5″.
A smaller than standard swing radius may be recommended for some applications. See the “Technical Section” under “Holding Fixture Safety” on page 3 of 7 concerning “Unexpected Accident Loads” and the chart on page 4 of 7 referring to “Maximum Recommended Swing Radius”* Note: Adjusting unit to dimensions smaller than 41” can cause tip over due to small footprint.
- Safety Factor: 3
- Rated Load Capacity:
- Dynamic, 0″ eccentricity: 400 lbs. (181 kg.)
- Dynamic, 5″ eccentricity: 400 lbs. (181 kg.)
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +104 °F (0 to +40 °C). Contact factory for special applications with extended operating temperatures.
- Choice of Trunnion Interface/Mount/Clamp Options:
- Angle Interface
- Mounting Plate Interface
- Main Beam Ball Lock Pins: Reliably prevents End Frames from slipping on Main Beam
- Gearbox: 60:1 ratio with 12″ diameter crank
- Casters: 5″ diameter x 2″ wide wheel with polyurethane tread, sealed swivel bearing and Tech-lock brake
- Materials: Steel construction
- Finish: Flotron Blue powder coat with selected parts zinc plated.
- A smaller than standard swing radius may be recommended for some applications. See the “Technical Section” under “Holding Fixture Safety” on page 3 of 7 concerning “Unexpected Accident Loads” and the chart on page 4 of 7 referring to “Maximum Recommended Swing Radius”
- Optional Main Beam Lengths
- Optional Trunnion Interface/Mount/Clamp
- Optional Index Plate
- Optional Index Stops
- Optional Casters
- Optional Gearboxes incorporating heavy duty, low backlash and stairstep resistant features
- Optional Split Pillow Block Trunnion Bearings
- Optional finishes for clean room compatibility
- Optional Ground Lug and Drag Chain for use in electrostatically protected areas (EPA’s)
- For more about 600 Series Options click here
All data presented is based on no modifications to the product.
As Flotron is constantly improving products and methods of manufacturing, we reserve the right to modify and/or change design or specifications without notice. Please contact Flotron for verification of critical dimensions and specifications.
For 600 Series – Creating a Model Number pdf click here
For clarification of terms or phrases, please see the Holding Fixtures Definitions page.