- Safety Factors: 3 for Yield & 5 for Ultimate
- Primary Axis Rated Load Capacity: 12,000 lbs. with CG located at 90” from interface plate and 6” from primary axis rotation centerline.
- Optional Secondary Axis Rated Load Capacity: 7,000 lbs. with CG located at 110” from interface plate and 8” from secondary axis rotation centerline.
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +104 °F (0 to +40 °C). Contact factory for special applications with extended operating temperatures.
- Payload Interface: Ø56” Circular Interface Plate with 36X through holes for 5/8” fasteners on Ø48” bolt circle.
- Primary & Secondary Axis Gearbox/Slewing Ring: 3,204:1 total reduction. Inputs can be driven with a hand drill or 12″ diameter hand crank.
- Casters: Heavy duty 10″ diameter x 3.25″ wide nylatron wheel, sealed bearings, swivel lock, brake, and steering bar receptacles. (Ø12” diameter optional)
- Materials: Steel and aluminum construction.
- Finish: Clean room compatible finishes standard. Sky white powder coated frames; gearbox painted gloss white epoxy; nickel plated, black oxide or stainless-steel fasteners and miscellaneous hardware (no zinc).
- Optional Index Plate.
- Optional Casters.
- Optional Leveling Jacks.
- Optional Lubricants.
- Optional Tow Bar.
- Optional Secondary Axis of Rotation Structure
- Optional Standard Proof Load Test
- For more about Mid-Size Satellite Fixture Options click here.
All data presented is based on no modifications to the product.
As Flotron is constantly improving products and methods of manufacturing, we reserve the right to modify and/or change design or specifications without notice. Please contact Flotron for verification of critical dimensions and specifications.
For Mid-Size Satellite Fixtures – Creating a Model Number pdf click here.
For clarification of terms or phrases, please see the Holding Fixtures Definitions page.