- Safety Factors: 3 for Yield & 5 for Ultimate
- Rated Load Capacity: 1,000 lbs. with CG located at 30” from interface plate and 2” from primary axis rotation centerline.
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +104 °F (0 to +40 °C). Contact factory for special applications with extended operating temperatures.
- Payload Interface: Ø12” Circular Interface Plate with 12X through holes for 1/2” fasteners on Ø10” bolt circle.
- Gearbox: 60:1ratio with 12” diameter crank.
- Casters: Heavy duty 6″ diameter x 3″ wide phenolic tread, sealed bearings, swivel lock, brake, and steering bar receptacles. (Ø12” diameter optional)
- Materials: Steel construction.
- Finish: Flotron Blue powder coat with selected parts zinc plated.
- Optional Casters.
- Optional Lubricants.
- Optional Tow Bar.
- Optional finishes for clean room compatibility.
- Optional Ground Lug and Drag Chain for use in electrostatically protected areas (EPA’s).
- Optional Standard Proof Load Test
- For more about Cantilevered Rotation Fixture Options click here.
All data presented is based on no modifications to the product.
As Flotron is constantly improving products and methods of manufacturing, we reserve the right to modify and/or change design or specifications without notice. Please contact Flotron for verification of critical dimensions and specifications.
For Cantilevered Rotation Fixtures – Creating a Model Number pdf click here.
For clarification of terms or phrases, please see the Holding Fixtures Definitions page.