XD747 Data Sheet
The Model XD747-P8-B052 shown below is typical and representative of the XD747 Models. For more information on specifying a holding fixture, see the 700 SERIES OPTIONS page and 700 SERIES CREATING A MODEL NUMBER pdf.
The maximum distance between mounting interfaces is directly related to the main beam length. Specify the distance between mounting interfaces to be at or slightly larger than the length of the part-to-be-handled. The fixture can be adjusted to accommodate smaller length parts, however, the main beam(s) extending from each end frame may be inconvenient. For more information see the 700 SERIES OPTIONS
page and 700 SERIES CREATING A MODEL NUMBER
Addition of the optional SR or DR gearbox decreases the vertical riser adjustment from 8″ to 6″ and increases the minimum trunnion height from 38.7″ to 40.7″.
A smaller than standard swing radius may be recommended for some applications. See the “Technical Section” under “Holding Fixture Safety” on page 3 of 7 concerning “Unexpected Accident Loads” and the chart on page 4 of 7 referring to “Maximum Recommended Swing Radius”
- Safety Factor: 3
- Rated Load Capacity:
- Dynamic, 0″ eccentricity: 1,300 lbs. (590 kg.)
- Dynamic, 5″ eccentricity: 1,080 lbs. (490 kg.)
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +104 °F (0 to +40 °C). Contact factory for special applications with extended operating temperatures.
- Choice of Trunnion Interface/Mount/Clamp Options:
- Angle Interface
- Mounting Plate Interface
- Choice of Main Beam Length
- Main Beam Ball Lock Pins: Reliably prevents End Frames from slipping on Main Beams
- Gearbox: 60:1 ratio with 12″ diameter crank
- Casters: 5″ diameter x 2″ wide wheel with polyurethane tread, sealed swivel bearing and Tech-lock brake
- Materials: Steel construction
- Finish: Flotron Blue powder coat with selected parts zinc plated.
- A smaller than standard swing radius may be recommended for some applications. See the “Technical Section” under “Holding Fixture Safety” on page 3 of 7 concerning “Unexpected Accident Loads” and the chart on page 4 of 7 referring to “Maximum Recommended Swing Radius”
- Optional Main Beam lengths
- Optional Trunnion Interface/Mount/Clamp
- Optional Index Plate
- Optional Index Stops
- Optional Casters
- Optional Leveling Jacks
- Optional Gearboxes incorporating heavy duty, low backlash and stairstep resistant features
- Optional finishes for clean room compatibility
- Optional Ground Lug and Drag Chain for use in electrostatically protected areas (EPA’s)
- For more about 700 Series Options click here
All data presented is based on no modifications to the product.
As Flotron is constantly improving products and methods of manufacturing, we reserve the right to modify and/or change design or specifications without notice. Please contact Flotron for verification of critical dimensions and specifications.
For 700 Series – Creating a Model Number pdf click here.
For clarification of terms or phrases, please see the Holding Fixtures Definitions page.