- The maximum distance between mounting interfaces is directly related to the main beam length. Specify the distance between mounting interfaces to be at or slightly longer than the length of the payload. The end frames can be adjusted inward to accommodate shorter length payloads, however the main beam(s) protruding beyond the end frames may result in a trip hazard. For more information see the SFP-800 SERIES OPTIONS page and SFP-800 SERIES CREATING A MODEL NUMBER pdf.
- A shorter than standard swing radius may be recommended for some applications. See the “Technical Section” under “Holding Fixture Safety” on page 3 of 7 concerning “Unexpected Accident Loads” and the chart on page 4 of 7 referring to “Maximum Recommended Swing Radius”.
- Safety Factor: 3 for Yield & 5 for Ultimate
- Rated Load Capacity: Dynamic, 0″ to 3.75″ eccentricity: 3,200 lbs. (1,455 kg.)
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +104 °F (0 to +40 °C). Contact factory for special applications with extended operating temperatures.
- Combination P12 Mounting Plate / Angle Interface
- Choice of Main Beam Length
- Main Beam Ball Lock Pins: Reliably prevents End Frames from slipping on Main Beam
- Gearbox: Low backlash, non-back-driving, stair-step resistant, hollow shaft design with 60:1 ratio and 12″ diameter hand crank
- Axial Float & Sleeve Bearing in Non-Gearbox Side Trunnion: The non-gearbox side trunnion has one inch of axial float to ease payload integration as well as a PTFE composite sleeve bearing to eliminate grease migration, increase bearing life and reduce friction.
- Casters: Ø6″ x 3″ wide Nylatron wheels, king-pin-less swivel bearings, brakes and swivel locks.
- Index Plate: Standard with 15° index plate and index stops
- Materials: Steel construction
- Finish: Flotron Blue powder coat with selected parts zinc plated.
- A smaller than standard swing radius may be recommended for some applications. See the “Technical Section” under “Holding Fixture Safety” on page 3 of 7 concerning “Unexpected Accident Loads” and the chart on page 4 of 7 referring to “Maximum Recommended Swing Radius“.
- Optional ground lug and drag chain for use in electrostatically protected areas (EPA’s)
- Optional main beam lengths
- Optional leveling jacks
- Optional finishes for clean room compatibility
- Optional lubricants
- Optional forklift tubes
- Optional gearbox mounted push bar
- Optional gearbox ratios
- Optional towing interface
- Optional casters/steering bars
- Optional proof load test
- Optional battery powered hand drill mounted to gearbox input shaft
- For more about SFP-800 Series Options click here
All data presented is based on no modifications to the product.
As Flotron is constantly improving products and methods of manufacturing, we reserve the right to modify and/or change design or specifications without notice. Please contact Flotron for verification of critical dimensions and specifications.
For SFP-800 Series – Creating a Model Number pdf click here.
For clarification of terms or phrases, please see the Holding Fixtures Definitions page.