218 Data Sheet
The Model 218-0000-B027 shown below is typical and representative of the 218 Models. For more information on specifying a holding fixture, see the 200 SERIES OPTIONS page and 200 SERIES CREATING A MODEL NUMBER pdf.
- Safety Factor: 2
- Rated Load Capacity:
- Static, 0″ eccentricity: 50 lbs. (23 kg.)
- Static, 5″ eccentricity: 32 lbs. (15 kg.)
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +104 °F (0 to +40 °C). Contact factory for special applications with extended operating temperatures.
- Choice of Trunnion Interface/Mount/Clamp Options:
- Angle Interface
- Mounting Plate Interface
- Board Clamp Interface
- Choice of Main Beam Length
- Gearbox: 40:1 ratio with 4″ crank
- Materials: Steel construction
- Finish: Steel parts are zinc plated, aluminum parts are clear anodized. End Frames are powder coated Flotron Blue and gearbox is blue painted.
- Trunnion Brake Knob
- Optional Trunnion Interface/Mount/Clamp
- Optional finishes for clean room capability
- Optional Ground Lug for use in electrostatically protected areas (EPA’s)
- For more about 200 Series Options click here
All data presented is based on no modifications to the product.
As Flotron is constantly improving products and methods of manufacturing, we reserve the right to modify and/or change design or specifications without notice. Please contact Flotron for verification of critical dimensions and specifications.
For 200 Series – Creating a Model Number pdf click here
For clarification of terms or phrases, please see the Holding Fixtures Definitions page.