The Small Satellite Mobile Platform shown below is designed to support smaller space vehicles that weigh 2,000 lbs and less and have a CG offset of less than 100” from the mounting interface. For more information, please visit the Small Satellite Mobile Platforms Options page and SMP-SM CREATING A MODEL NUMBER pdf.
- Safety Factor: 3.
- Rated Load Capacity: 2,000 lbs with CG located at 100” above mounting interface and 5” from the longitudinal axis.
- Operating Temperature: +32° to +104° F (0° to +40° C).
- Payload Interface: Ø32” plate with Ø28” hole pattern.
- Casters: Heavy Duty Ø8” x 3” phenolic or nylon wheels, electro-less nickel-plated finish with brake and swivel lock. (Optional air casters in place of wheeled casters are available)
- Materials: Steel Construction, clean room compatible.
- Finish: CLASS 10K clean room compatible finish – sky white powder coated base frame & push bar, electro-less nickel-plated interface plate, leveling jacks, tow bar and caster bodies (no zinc), stainless steel fasteners and miscellaneous hardware. The casters swivel bearings are lubricated with Krytox GPL207 and the unexposed leveling jack screws are lubricated with Synco Super Lube.
- Optional Tow Bar
- Optional Air Casters
- Optional Push/Pull Bar
- Optional Step
- Optional ESD package (banana plug receptacles & grounding wire)
- Optional Leveling Jacks
- For more about the Satellite Mobile Platform Options click here
All data presented is based on no modifications to the product.
As Flotron is constantly improving products and methods of manufacturing, we reserve the right to modify and/or change design or specifications without notice. Please contact Flotron for verification of critical dimensions and specifications.
For SMP-SM Series – Creating a Model Number pdf click here.
For clarification of terms or phrases, please see the Holding Fixtures Definitions page.